Sports Plus Early Camp
Share with friends and family!
Welcome to Kenilworth Sports Plus Early Camp!
This Registration is for the Full 6 Week and 3 Week Kenilworth Park District Summer Camp
SPORTS PLUS EARLY CAMP
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
2nd Grade Through 6th Grade Campers
Please complete this application based on the grade that your child/camper will enter as of September 2020
Thank you for choosing to spend your summer days with the Kenilworth Park District! We provide a nurturing and stimulating camp experience that your children will look forward to each day. Our camp counselors and professional staff approach every activity as an important step in the development of your children.
Kenilworth Park District Sports Plus Early Camp Information:
- Drop Off time is at 7:50 AM
- Campers will be greeted by a Teacher and Counselor at the rear turnaround.
- All campers will be signed in – please notify the Park District 24 hours in advance if your camper will not be attending Early Camp.
- There will be fun morning activities planned for your campers enjoyment.
- You may send your camper with breakfast.
- Campers will join their friends at 9:00 AM to start the Sports Plus Summer Camp Activities.
SPORTS PLUS EARLY CAMP starts at 8:00 PM each day. Should you have any questions, please contact the Kenilworth Park District at 847-251-1691 or email email@example.com
What NOT to Bring
Please do not allow your child to bring toys or any items of monetary or sentimental value to camp. This includes electronics, trading cards, and water guns. The Kenilworth Park District is NOT responsible for loss, theft, or breakage of such items.
Kenilworth Park District Refund Policy
If you have any questions regarding refunds, please call the Kenilworth Park District Main Office at 847-251-1691.
The Kenilworth Park District reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or combine classes, or change instructors. Insufficient enrollment may cause a class/program or event to be cancelled. If this happens, registrants will be notified and given a full refund.
- Withdrawals 5 days prior to the start date of the program/event will receive a full refund.
- Withdrawals less than 5 days prior to the start date of the program/event will receive a refund less a 20% fee.
- Withdrawals requested for a class/program or event after it has begun will only be given in the event of an illness, injury, or relocation.
- Refund requests due to relocation must provide documentation as proof of imminent relocation.
- Refund requests due to illness or injury must provide Doctors documentation. Refunds will be prorated based on the date the medical documentation is received.
- The Kenilworth Park District will not issue refunds for classes that are canceled due to inclement weather, or other circumstances beyond the District’s control.
The Kenilworth Park District does not pro-rate camp fees for any reason. The Kenilworth Park District hires staff, purchase materials, and makes certain accommodations off of the total number of registrants for the camp. For that reason, the Kenilworth Park District will not pro-rate any camp fee for any reason. We apologize for the inconvenience.
During times of inclement weather, counselors and professional staff will move camp activities indoors to the safety of Joseph Sears School. On days that there is inclement weather, we ask that parents please park and walk inside to drop off or pick up their children.
Campers will only be released to their parent/guardian/emergency contact. Campers will NOT be released to a person who is not included in this application for ANY reason. The Kenilworth Park District holds the safety of children as its number one priority. In the event that a participant should need to leave earlier than their scheduled time, the participant MUST be signed out by a Park District Staff Member for safety.
Kenilworth Park District Photography/Video Policy
Kenilworth Park District staff and contractors occasionally take photographs and videotapes of our programs for publicity purposes. By enrolling in a public program of, by or through the Park District, you give consent for such photos and videos of both participants and spectators. Please be aware that these photos may be used in program guides, brochures, news releases, the District’s website, social media or other promotions. If you do not wish to have an image of your participant or associated spectators used in such a way, please let the head of the particular program know and we will do our best to accommodate your request (but we cannot guarantee 100% non-usage)