Basketball League 2020
Share with friends and family!
Basketball Winter League
This league is designed to help players get accommodated to 5 on 5 game play. Players will learn to play in a team atmosphere. Through game play and clinics each player will learn and continue to learn key skills to continue to grow their game. The league will be played in a fun atmosphere with medals and trophies. We want each player to walk away from this league with a better understanding of the game and more confidence.
House League Evaluations
January 4, 2020
9:00 AM to 10:30 AM – Kindergarten and 1st Grade
10:30 AM to 12:00 PM – 2nd and 3rd Grade
(players will be divided in age and skill level)
Joseph Sears School Gym
Please complete the Hoops4Health waiver form:
Kenilworth Park District House League
Saturdays, January 11 to March 14, 2019
$345 + (10% Sibling Discount)
01/11, 01/18, 01/25, 02/01, 02/08, 02/15, 02/22, 02/29, 3/7 and 03/14.
4:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Joseph Sears Gymnasium
a Practice schedule will be made available once teams are finalized.
- Weekly practices and games run by Hoops4Health coaches at the Joseph Sears Gym.
- Instruction and guidance to the kids at games from certified referees.
- Score keepers with match timers and individual scoreboards so the fans and players can keep up with the exciting action.
- Smoother running games run by a league manager present at ALL games.
- Sibling discount of 10% and custom t-shirts.
|Game 1||8 – 9 am||TBD|
|Game 2||9 – 10 am||TBD|
|Game 3||10 – 11 am||TBD|
|Game 4||11 – 12 pm||TBD|