Little Springs - 6 Weeks - Kindergarten
Share with friends and family!
Welcome to Kenilworth Little Springs Summer Camp!
Please note that Little Springs may not run if the COVID-19 pandemic worsens or if the governing agencies opt not to allow summer camp for younger ages. Parents will be notified immediately and refunded in full.
This Registration is for 3 Year Old Extended Day Camp
09:00 AM – 1:30 PM
Please complete this application based on the age of your child as of September 2021
Thank you for choosing to spend your summer days with the Kenilworth Park District! We provide a nurturing and stimulating camp experience that your children will look forward to each day. Our camp counselors and professional staff approach every activity as an important step in the development of your children.
The Kenilworth Park District Little Springs Camp is designed to:
- Improve the physical fitness and general well-being
- Teach new skills in a recreational atmosphere
- Provide an environment where socialization and creativity are encouraged
- Create a sense of achievement and individual worth in each camper with positive reinforcement
Helpful reminders to keep in mind every day:
- We must account for all of our campers. Campers must be signed in and out each day. Little Springs campers will NOT be released to anyone that is not included in this registration form. This may seem inconvenient, but it is for the safety of your child.
- Campers must be picked up ON TIME each day. Please respect this guideline as many counselors and staff members have afternoon commitments.
- Please do NOT send your child to camp with toys or electronic devices. The Park District is NOT responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- Please send a snack and a clearly labeled water bottle for your child daily. If they will be staying for the extended day option, please don’t forget to pack a lunch! We do NOT provide food for the campers during the summer.
- Lunch from Marlas! Visit our KPDCAMPS.ORG website to sign your child up to receive lunch!
- Don’t forget the sunscreen! Please bring extra sunscreen for your child!
What to Wear to Camp
What NOT to Bring
Kenilworth Park District Refund Policy
If you have any questions regarding refunds, please call the Kenilworth Park District Main Office at 847-251-1691.
The Kenilworth Park District reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or combine classes, or change instructors. Insufficient enrollment may cause a class/program or event to be canceled. If this happens, registrants will be notified and given a full refund.
- Withdrawals 5 days prior to the start date of the program/event will receive a full refund.
- Withdrawals less than 5 days prior to the start date of the program/event will receive a refund less a 20% fee.
- Withdrawals requested for a class/program or event after it has begun will only be given in the event of an illness, injury, or relocation.
- Refund requests due to relocation must provide documentation as proof of imminent relocation.
- Refund requests due to illness or injury must provide Doctors documentation. Refunds will be prorated based on the date the medical documentation is received.
- The Kenilworth Park District will not issue refunds for classes that are canceled due to inclement weather, or other circumstances beyond the District’s control.