Share with friends and family!
In the busy, ever-changing worlds of our children, it’s important now more than ever, to give our children the tools they need to navigate their world, their minds – their thoughts and their emotions, whilst keeping them physically active, healthy, strong, calm and happy.
Description of Classes
- Chanting, meditation and breathing exercises to promote mindfulness and teach tools for emotional regulation
- Fun yoga poses and sequences to build muscle strength, flexibility, coordination, balance, proprioception and confidence
- Games and activities, including group exercises, to promote teamwork work
- Mindful crafts, music and stories to develop focus and concentration, and nurture creativity and imagination
- Relaxation time to teach mindfulness and promote calmness.