Kenilworth Park District Refund Policy
If you have any questions regarding refunds, please call the Kenilworth Park District Main Office at 847-251-1691.
The Kenilworth Park District reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or combine classes, or change instructors. Insufficient enrollment may cause a class/program or event to be cancelled. If this happens, registrants will be notified and given a full refund.
- Withdrawals 5 days prior to the start date of the program/event will receive a full refund.
- Withdrawals less than 5 days prior to the start date of the program/event will receive a refund less a 20% fee.
- Withdrawals requested for a class/program or event after it has begun will only be given in the event of an illness, injury, or relocation.
- Refund requests due to relocation must provide documentation as proof of imminent relocation.
- Refund requests due to illness or injury must provide Doctors documentation. Refunds will be prorated based on the date the medical documentation is received.
- The Kenilworth Park District will not issue refunds for classes that are canceled due to inclement weather, or other circumstances beyond the District’s control. The Park District may schedule a make-up class, when possible.
- All pre-paid fitness passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
The Kenilworth Park District does its best to process refunds in a timely manner. Refunds for check payment take approximately two weeks. A credit to your charge card takes 6-8 weeks to appear on your statement.